Saturday 20 September 2014

Emma Nyra releases new photos from Photo Shoot says they reflect who she is.


After just weeks of Emma Nyra releasing of her video ‘Elele’ featuring Davido, the Triple MG First Lady Emma Nyra, stuns in these photos from her new photo shoot. 
                                               
"I am just a girl having fun, singing from her heart, sharing with her fans, looking at the world with a smile, said Nyra.”And I really love these photos - they're fantastic!" She continued;

"I am excited by these photos because I think they find a way of reflecting who I really am inside and how I see the world: simple, happy, ready to take on the world." More photos after the cut.






 Kindly Subscribe/Follow our Various Social Media Accounts and stay updated:- Facebook:- facebook.com/askaroundnow Twitter:- @askaroundnow BBM:- C0036A7EC YOU CAN ALSO WATCH VARIOUS JOKES/COMEDY/SKITS at Keek:- @hardeqolar Vine:- @hardeqolar YouTube:- Ask Around. Instagram:- @hardeqolar If youre willing to chat with us KIK us @hardeqolar

No comments:

Post a Comment