Thursday 20 November 2014

Kourtney Kardashian confirms that her due date to give birth is most likely during christmas

KOURTNEY Kardashian has confirmed her third baby will be due during the Christmas holidays.
Currently coming to the end of her pregnancy, Scott Disick's partner has admitted she could give birth during the most important time of year.
Kourtney Kardashian has officially confirmed her baby is due during the Christmas holidays [Splash]
Kourtney Kardashian has officially confirmed her baby is due during the Christmas holidays [Splash]
In an interview with Fit Pregnancy magazine, the 35-year-old also revealed that if her son Mason is anything to by, her newborn could be arriving early.
Kourtney told them: "With Mason, I was due on December 24 and my mom said, 'No, not on the night of my Christmas Eve party!' But he was born 10 days early, so we’ll see what happens this time."

Kim Kardashian's sister also spoke about how she loves to be pregnant, despite her troubles with morning sickness.
The reality star continued: "This pregnancy, I get nauseous even now if I go too long without eating, and that never happened before when I was in my second trimester.
Scott Disick's pregnant girlfriend is worried her baby could come early just like son Mason [Splash]
Scott Disick's pregnant girlfriend is worried her baby could come early just like son Mason [Splash]
"I love being pregnant in general. This time I’m more tired than I was the other times. But I feel comfortable with how I look and feel."
Kourtney finished: "I find a pregnant body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman’s body is made to do."
Scott and his longterm girlfriend are believed to be having another daughter.
Kim Kardashian's sister admits she loves being pregnant [Splash]
Kim Kardashian's sister admits she loves being pregnant [Splash]

 Kindly Subscribe/Follow our Various Social Media Accounts and stay updated:- Facebook:- facebook.com/askaroundnow Twitter:- @askaroundnow BBM:- C0036A7EC YOU CAN ALSO WATCH VARIOUS JOKES/COMEDY/SKITS at Keek:- @hardeqolar Vine:- @hardeqolar YouTube:- Ask Around. Instagram:- @hardeqolar If youre willing to chat with us KIK us @hardeqolar

No comments:

Post a Comment