Tuesday 27 January 2015

Being an Entrepreneur. Are you one or are you striving to be one?

#askaroundnow


It started out as a usual night, I came home, did my assignments, observed my Solat and had dinner.Then read for a while before starting my usual end of the day activity of watching movies. Despite my claims and strives of saying/deciding to be an entrepreneur I had not watched the movie "The social media" in the year 2015. and I just decided to watch it, still watching it now though. I realized that being an entrepreneur goes far beyond wanting to make money and wanting fame its about the desire to satisfy that loophole the human life is missing, take for example FACEBOOK:- fACEBOOK REALIZED THAT PEOPLE WANTED to see pictures of people whom they knew , that people wanted to be able to see basic info about each other without going through that awkward conversation,that people
wanted to know your relationship status without looking like a stalker. Thats why facebook is successful.
 TWITTER:- From my point of view The founders of Twitter realized that people didnt want to read long stories about your life, ppl didnt want to know the word-word detail of what you did today, all everyone wanted was just a quick summary of anything you have to tell them. Thats where the idea of Twitter came in.
 INSTAGRAM :- Its a natural thing 80% of the worlds socialpopulation love taking pictures and they love people seeing it and rating them on it, even though facebook and twitter had the photo sections people wanted something exclusive and it was born.Now its a huge success. WHATSAPP:- The idea of having to to just message you at a particular cost for those without unlimited texting seemed quite expensive and slowed down the speed of converding over the mobile devices, then the idea of FREE MESSAGING came up . From all the above we can success was only born by first finding the problem and creating a solution. I cant remember where I heard this but I know someone once said " Anyone can be an entrepreneur but not everyone can be successful as an entrepreneur" Now don't let this discourage you, not everyone is born to be an Entrepreneur nor a boss, but if you dont fall in this category, whatever category you find yourself in, always strive to be the Best.
Please do drop your comments after you read this.
Signing out for this night.:- Usman.

No comments:

Post a Comment