Wednesday 29 January 2014

Grammy Awards 2014: The Ugly The Uglier The Ugliest

#askaroundnow

Grammy Awards 2014: The Ugly The Ugly and The UGULAYYY
Hey fashionistas, If I did not know better I would have thought the motto of the 2014 grammy’s was celebrate music and murder fashion.

Askaround brings you the worst dressed of the 2014 grammy awards. Starting the countdown is
Kathy Griffin: My main problem with this dress is the fitting. I have other problems such as the choice of the hair style, her pale make-up, the shoes, and the color of the dress but my main problem with it is the fitting.kathy griffin

Chrisette Michelle: Anytime I see a curvy woman wearing a stupid outfit, my heart breaks. For this outfit my heart broke 15 times over. “Ahn, ahn. Sisteh!!!! Beht why??”
The only pants allowed to be that long are ‘bootcut’ pants’(which are on trend right now). The length of the pants make her legs look unreal.
Then honey why are your nails so long? Also, why can we see your bra? Plus did you pick this outfit a minute before you stepped out for the grammy’s? because I do not understand why you could not get a proper fit for that blazer.
56th GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
Pharrel and Henry Lasichahn: LOL. I have no words for this outfit. No words whatsoever. That is his wife by the way. So stop dreaming about Pharrel.
pharell and henry Lasichanh

Faith Evans: This outfit would have been acceptable if the hair was different, or the dress was different. You do not pair that type of hair with a dress like this. Also, those shoes could have been better.
faith evans
Cyndi Lauper: She is over 60years, and it is very obvious that she is still living in the past. Anyways this ensemble is ugly sha and I am sure we all know, so I do not need to explain why it is on the worst dressed list. It cost a fortune though, She is wearing Alexander Mcqueen and her shoes are Jimmy Choo
Cyndi Lauper
Fantasia: First off, what is that ugly thing around her neck?This outfit has no hope whatsoever. There is nothing positive about this outfit. EPIC FAIL FANTASIA!!!!!
fantasia
Kaya Jones: One thigh slit is sexy, two make me want to throw up. That hair is wrong!!! The shade of red is unflattering, the hairstyle choice, the shoes, that lip color. The bulge from her stomach.
Okay guys, I am done. This is officially the worst leather dress I have seen in my life.
56th GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
Whose outfit was the UGU-LIIII-EESST? Also, who do you think should not be on the list?
For more red carpet photos from the 2014 Grammy’s

No comments:

Post a Comment