Saturday 22 February 2014

Ewoooo!!!! Yoruba actress says men just want to get between her legs

#askaroundnow
Biola Ige says men are only interested in sex || Photo: Tribune
Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige, says she has realised that most men simply want to have sex with her and move on.
Speaking about her relationship status, she said, ‘I am not dating now. I have grown over the years and realised that most men want to just get in-between your legs.’
She added that she is content being without any male partner, saying, ‘I have chosen to be on my own and remain focused. If the right man comes and he is truly ready to date and not just to have fun, I will have a rethink.’
The actress also said she is not sure if there’s an ideal man. ‘Is there even an ideal man really? If I say this person is my ideal man and the person does not like you, what will you do?’

No comments:

Post a Comment