Wednesday 26 February 2014

'North might be an only child!' Kim Kardashian says she will have 'three kids tops'... and may even stop at just one

#askaroundnow
It seems Kim has no intention of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
For while her mother Kris Jenner has a family of six children, Kim has pledged to have no more than three.
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show on Tuesday, the reality star explained: 'I don’t think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops.'
'I want three tops!' Kim kardashian, seen in New York on Tuesday, says she does not want to rectreate her own huge family
                              
'I want three tops!' Kim kardashian, seen in New York on Tuesday, says she does not want to rectreate her own huge family

And Kim made it clear she had no doubts about her decision, adding: 'I love my daughter so much and I know… I want to have more, but I’m not going the route my mom did.
'I even contemplate should North be an only child?'
Kim spoke of Kris' choice to have six children - Kim and sisters Kourtney, Khloe and brother Rob from her first marriage, and sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner from her second marriage.
'She is crazy!' she said simply.
Family: The seven month old child (left, with cousin Penelope, who is Kourtney's daughter) has yet to become an E! starAn only child? Kim's daughter North (left, with cousin Penelope, who is Kourtney's daughter) will not as huge a family as her mother - who is one of six

'When I was giving birth, I looked at her and said, "I’m going to buy you a medal, you deserve a medal for this, six times – you’re crazy."'
Kim also opened up about her impending marriage to Kanye West, saying it would be smaller than people expected.
'As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking,' she explained.
Doting mother: Kim with her daughter last week; she spoke of her love for the baby on Ryan Seacrest's radio showDoting mother: Kim with her daughter last week; she spoke of her love for the baby on Ryan Seacrest's radio show
Meanwhile Kim was compared to icon Marilyn Monroe by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The 39-year-old paid Kim the compliment in an interview with The Sunday Times.
'She's the Monroe of our age. People think she's like a doll, but actually she's tough and clever,' he said.
Although, it must be noted that Tisci is a friend of Kim's fiancé Kanye West.
Big family! Kim has siblings Khloe, Kendall, Kourtney, Rob and KylieBig family! Kim has siblings Khloe, Kendall, Kourtney, Rob and Kylie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment