Wednesday 5 March 2014

Millie Mackintosh hits back at critics of her healthy lifestyle

#askaroundnow
Former Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh has hit back at people who criticize her about her weight.
The Rowntree heiress who describes herself as 'naturally slim' believes people assume she has an issues with her weight because of her size. 
Calling the assumptions 'disappointing', Mackintosh affirmed that she does not have any weight issues and says she loves to cook.
Naturally slim: Millie Macktosh rubbishes assumptions that she has a problem with her weight and says she loves to cook.
Naturally slim: Millie Macktosh rubbishes assumptions that she has a problem with her weight and says she loves to cook.

Fighting fit: Millie works out between 4-6 times a week and wants to practise more yoga this year to keep in shape
Fighting fit: Millie works out between 4-6 times a week and wants to practise more yoga this year to keep in shape
Fitness fan: Millie says she is addicted to her Xbox fitness game and practises in the comfort of her own homeFitness fan: Millie says she is addicted to her Xbox fitness game and practises in the comfort of her own home
She said: ‘It’s disappointing that people are ready to criticise.
‘I am naturally slim and think there is a horrible assumption that if you are thin and work out, you must have some kind of issue with your weight.
'I actually want to look stronger but I have to work really hard to see definition.’
In an interview with MailOnline, Millie recently shared that she exercises as much as six times a week.
'I exercise about four to six times per week. This is more than I used to as my Xbox has helped me as there would be no way that I could get to the gym this often.
'Jillian Michaels is an inspiring trainer who makes me want to get ripped like her. I try to wear my gym kit when I have a day off to help me stay in a healthy mindset.'
Never off duty: Millie even wears her gym kit on her days off to stay in a healthy mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment